We manufacture granite tiles and paving slabs in standard as well as custom sizes.
Slabs made of the Karelian black gabbro granite and other northern color granites are distinguished by a rich natural pattern, long life and lasting aesthetic qualities even in aggressive environment such as extreme temperatures, precipitation, chemical exposure or pollution. Granite slabs are ideal for paving in high traffic areas such as subway, train stations, airports, medical, educational, financial, or any social facilities.
We strictly observe the geometry of finished products along with the edge symmetry and the quality of finishing. We ship finished products in secure packaging that meets all European requirements.
We offer granite slabs with different finishing:
• glazed – ideal mirror-like surface
• polished – matte, even, smooth surface
• honed – surface with even roughness, contour height up to 1.0 mm
• sawn – surface with uneven roughness, contour height up to 1.5 mm
• treated – surface with coarse roughness, contour height up to 4 mm
• dabbed – surface with a very coarse roughness, contour height up to 7 mm
Our stone experts will help you make the best choice and make your order.